SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Lakemastrr cards

5/15/21 @ 7:00 PM
INITIAL POST
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01

I have a full size SD card, does this store the way points on card or locator ? I will be getting a helix 9 and was wondering if info is on card can this be transfered to new locator. Will need to get a new lake card as they are the mini SD. Also if can how to transfer?

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
5/16/21 @ 9:26 PM
Bemidji-Bergquist
Bemidji-Bergquist
User since 3/23/20

And you'll probably need a micro sd lakemaster chip my helix 7 takes micro and the previous post is totally correct .

5/15/21 @ 9:43 PM
Master_Piker
Master_Piker
User since 12/7/05

Waypoints are stored on the unit, not the Lakemaster card. To transfer your data from the old unit to the new one, you will have to download the data from your old unit to Humminbird's software on your PC and then upload it to the Helix 9. You use the same data cable used to update your unit (if you ever checked for updates) to transfer the data to your PC and the new unit. The Helix 9 is nice in that it has dual SD card slots so you can put your Lakemaster chip in one and a blank SD card in the other for expanded memory for waypoints, tracks and AutoChart Live mapping. You will love the Helix. It's the best locator I've ever had.

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE