Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Lake map chips for Lowrance Elite 7 HDI

6/2/14 @ 2:47 AM
ORIGINAL POST
shawn114
User since 9/30/13
any input on what chip to get for my elite 7? I have heard some different reviews and I am still not sure what to buy. At $100-$200 a pop, I would like to get the right chip. Navionics? Insight?

Thanx,

Shawn

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/30/18 @ 12:33 PM
eyelooking
eyelooking
MEMBER since 2/28/05

shawn114...I have the Navionics charts for my plotter and recommend them. Navionics maps are updated by users unlike other maps. Tight Lines!

6/6/14 @ 5:52 PM
Cheesheadd
User since 2/11/10
Have a friend that bought the insight a month ago. We went out and with the chip it showed us on the other side of a small peninsula south of Suamico. Took the chip out and all was well. He went and spent the money on the Navionics and is far happier and money better spent. More accurate and options as well. The insight chip was returned.

6/4/14 @ 11:54 AM
Bite_size_to a_bluegill
Bite_size_to a_bluegill
User since 12/26/04
I just bought a 2014 insight chip for my elite-5 and like it. Easy to locate reefs and other programmed fishing areas. Ps. There is one 2013 insight chip for sale on CL for $70 Smile

6/3/14 @ 11:38 AM
marbleeyes7
marbleeyes7
User since 4/1/12
i run the insight chip in mine and have no complaints, have heard bad things about navionics and will not drop the money on there chips. i bought two insight hd chips on ebay for $90 each last summer might try there first before you pay retail. good luck with the search.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.