MORE
Fishing Equipment

Just purchased

8/13/22 @ 10:11 PM
INITIAL POST
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13

I just purchased a Terrova. Had a Lowrance in the front, replaced that with a Hummingbird Helix 5. This is all new technology for me and I ‘m worried that I won’t be able to figure it out.  Does You Tube do a good job explaining?

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
6/18/23 @ 6:41 AM
44/45
PRO MEMBER User since 3/9/11
Most of us have fish in the freezer! 
6/17/23 @ 1:21 PM
mail man
mail man
PRO MEMBER User since 3/14/13
Thought this site was labeled FISHING EQUIPMENT!!!???
6/17/23 @ 6:52 AM
44/45
PRO MEMBER User since 3/9/11
I've learned a lesson with the sxs refrigerators. I have one with a really wide door and am not able to open it 90 degrees because it has a wall on it's left side. I will live with it because it's at the cabin and it's one from home which I replaced and then repaired. But it's something to watch out for, and I recommend when you buy one, that you are given a day or 3 for a no cost return just for this reason 
6/16/23 @ 2:13 AM
thomas45
User since 6/16/23
When it comes to choosing the perfect refrigerator for your home, there are a lot of options to consider. One popular option that many homeowners love is the bestsidebysiderefrigerators. With this type of fridge, you can enjoy a spacious interior and convenient access to both the freezer and refrigerator compartments. 
8/14/22 @ 7:18 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13

Thanks BB, all great information.  Had to change my onboard charger from a two to a three bank.  

8/14/22 @ 10:23 AM
Bemidji-Bergquist
Bemidji-Bergquist
User since 3/23/20

Yup the terrova is pretty straight forward until you get to saving tracks and saving spotlock locations then you might want to check you tube or the manual or even call customer service I've done all and got my questions answered. As far as the helix I got the 7 but no different it will take a day of fishing to fine tune but once you learn the setup its real easy. You can check you tube before you go to know what to expect. The helix will need a update from time to time which can be a headache but you tube or customer service can walk you through it. I have had my terrova and helix 7 for over 5 years with no complaints. The first thing with the helix when setting it up is to change from angler to custom mode then the rest is personal preference. Also a lakemaster chip is nice to have for the helix.also for the terrova I have never used the foot pedal I just use the remote only. You might also want a onboard charger but depends on your setup.

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE