MORE
Fishing Equipment

Just purchased

8/13/22 @ 10:11 PM
INITIAL POST
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13

I just purchased a Terrova. Had a Lowrance in the front, replaced that with a Hummingbird Helix 5. This is all new technology for me and I ‘m worried that I won’t be able to figure it out.  Does You Tube do a good job explaining?

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
6/18/23 @ 6:41 AM
44/45
PRO MEMBER User since 3/9/11
Most of us have fish in the freezer! 
6/17/23 @ 1:21 PM
mail man
mail man
PRO MEMBER User since 3/14/13
Thought this site was labeled FISHING EQUIPMENT!!!???
6/17/23 @ 6:52 AM
44/45
PRO MEMBER User since 3/9/11
I've learned a lesson with the sxs refrigerators. I have one with a really wide door and am not able to open it 90 degrees because it has a wall on it's left side. I will live with it because it's at the cabin and it's one from home which I replaced and then repaired. But it's something to watch out for, and I recommend when you buy one, that you are given a day or 3 for a no cost return just for this reason 
6/16/23 @ 2:13 AM
thomas45
User since 6/16/23
When it comes to choosing the perfect refrigerator for your home, there are a lot of options to consider. One popular option that many homeowners love is the bestsidebysiderefrigerators. With this type of fridge, you can enjoy a spacious interior and convenient access to both the freezer and refrigerator compartments. 
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE