SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Hummingbird Helix 10 update

4/5/24 @ 6:52 PM
INITIAL POST
hoytpower
User since 7/21/05

I just updated my unit to the 2.280 update and updated base map as site recommends. My question is can I now update to the latest version which is 2.930. I've heard you have to update as they came out and work your way up to the current update but I'm not seeing it or any other download options for besides the 2.280 I did and the 2.930. Thanks for any help on this in advance.

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
4/9/24 @ 6:14 PM
hoytpower
User since 7/21/05
Actually went well. Updated both locators and trolling motor & remote. 
4/6/24 @ 7:24 AM
Bemidji-Bergquist
Bemidji-Bergquist
User since 3/23/20
You'll be good I have the Helix 7 but the update process is the same. Just as long as the base map is updated then just update system to the latest version. If you want to make sure what your doing as I did on my first time updating just call humminbird and they will walk you through the process and answer any questions. I've missed updates in the past and updated to the latest version with no problems. Also other fishermen I know won't update unless it improves the features they use and I'm sure alot have no clue you even have to update it.
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE