MORE
Fishing Equipment

Go Pro cameras

9/25/20 @ 10:12 AM
INITIAL POST
Wiscokid 49
User since 12/12/18

Good Morning,

I am sure a lot of you use cameras while fishing to record all the fun, I am looking to buy one and a mount for the windshield. The problem is I am not good with that kind of stuff and don't know which one to buy. I want to get something easy to operate but still gives a good quality video. Eventually down the line I may buy something more high tech, but want something easy to get started.

Thanks

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
10/20/20 @ 9:08 AM
Icefshr05
Icefshr05
User since 12/27/04

As Tim Zwieg said.....make sure the camera has "looping" feature. This way you can record all day, and just save the "highlights." Just remember to hit the button to save those highlights!! The looping feature saves a ton of time looking thru hours of recorded footage. 

10/1/20 @ 3:47 AM
262 Fishing
262 Fishing
User since 8/10/18

I use the GoPro Hero 8 black for my YouTube channel. Lots of options for resolution, frame rate, really great stability, etc. It was easy to set up, super easy to use.  Has some great features like voice commands, touch screen, etc. I also really like that the camera can be completely powered off but hitting the record button turns it on and starts recording in about one second. Saves a lot of battery that way.

If you want to see how it does, check out 262 Fishing on YouTube. Don't watch my Friday videos... Those are recorded with my cell phone. My Tuesday episode with actual fishing are on the GoPro.

9/29/20 @ 9:11 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09

Following this topic.

9/25/20 @ 10:02 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

I have looked at the GoPro's nut have not pulled the trigger.  One feature I think is pretty cool is that it will record continuously, then you can push a button and save the last 5 minutes worth of video.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE