Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

foam fishing Floats

9/20/21 @ 12:46 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Sswpriz
USER SINCE 5/8/02

I'm looking for some foam fishing floats, the type where you put a toothpick thru it to secure it to your line. I would like them to be 1/2" diameter x 1" to 1/1/4" long. I know that Cabellas has some close to that size, but a little smaller. I may have to go that route if I can't find anything else.

Anybody have any ideas ?

TIA

Phil

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

9/21/21 @ 12:16 PM
Budman
USER SINCE 8/17/01

If you have a fly fishing shop near you, check them out. I got a bunch in different sizes from a cousin that was big into fly fishing...I think they're used as strike indicators.

9/21/21 @ 12:00 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

here's clickable link http://www.floatsunlimited.com/ ...cool site!

...and yeah.... noticed no size given... I think they have a chat if you wanted to pursue further

....these have size...they're close to you requirements

https://www.fishusa.com/Lelands-Lures-E-Z-Panfish-Float-4-Pack

9/21/21 @ 10:48 AM
Mr.Seaguar
USER SINCE 2/5/05

Floats unlimited, specialty floats, toothpick floats. Making a link is such a pita on this website. Sometimes my phone says no.

9/20/21 @ 10:36 PM
Sswpriz
USER SINCE 5/8/02

nih, I've seen those and they say small, medium and large. but they don't give you the actual physical size, weird!!!!

9/20/21 @ 1:37 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01
DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
Reinvented with SCIII carbon, IPC mandrel technology and custom Winn split-grip handles. Mojo Musky features 14 models including 3 telescopic rods for easier storage. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Mojo Musky
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.