SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

foam fishing Floats

9/20/21 @ 12:46 PM
INITIAL POST
Sswpriz
User since 5/8/02

I'm looking for some foam fishing floats, the type where you put a toothpick thru it to secure it to your line. I would like them to be 1/2" diameter x 1" to 1/1/4" long. I know that Cabellas has some close to that size, but a little smaller. I may have to go that route if I can't find anything else.

Anybody have any ideas ?

TIA

Phil

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
9/21/21 @ 12:16 PM
Budman
User since 8/17/01

If you have a fly fishing shop near you, check them out. I got a bunch in different sizes from a cousin that was big into fly fishing...I think they're used as strike indicators.

9/21/21 @ 12:00 PM
nihsif
nihsif
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

here's clickable link http://www.floatsunlimited.com/ ...cool site!

...and yeah.... noticed no size given... I think they have a chat if you wanted to pursue further

....these have size...they're close to you requirements

https://www.fishusa.com/Lelands-Lures-E-Z-Panfish-Float-4-Pack

9/21/21 @ 10:48 AM
Mr.Seaguar
PRO MEMBER User since 2/5/05

Floats unlimited, specialty floats, toothpick floats. Making a link is such a pita on this website. Sometimes my phone says no.

9/20/21 @ 10:36 PM
Sswpriz
User since 5/8/02

nih, I've seen those and they say small, medium and large. but they don't give you the actual physical size, weird!!!!

9/20/21 @ 1:37 PM
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE