Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

foam fishing Floats

9/20/21 @ 12:46 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Sswpriz
USER SINCE 5/8/02

I'm looking for some foam fishing floats, the type where you put a toothpick thru it to secure it to your line. I would like them to be 1/2" diameter x 1" to 1/1/4" long. I know that Cabellas has some close to that size, but a little smaller. I may have to go that route if I can't find anything else.

Anybody have any ideas ?

TIA

Phil

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

9/21/21 @ 12:16 PM
Budman
USER SINCE 8/17/01

If you have a fly fishing shop near you, check them out. I got a bunch in different sizes from a cousin that was big into fly fishing...I think they're used as strike indicators.

9/21/21 @ 12:00 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

here's clickable link http://www.floatsunlimited.com/ ...cool site!

...and yeah.... noticed no size given... I think they have a chat if you wanted to pursue further

....these have size...they're close to you requirements

https://www.fishusa.com/Lelands-Lures-E-Z-Panfish-Float-4-Pack

9/21/21 @ 10:48 AM
Mr.Seaguar
USER SINCE 2/5/05

Floats unlimited, specialty floats, toothpick floats. Making a link is such a pita on this website. Sometimes my phone says no.

9/20/21 @ 10:36 PM
Sswpriz
USER SINCE 5/8/02

nih, I've seen those and they say small, medium and large. but they don't give you the actual physical size, weird!!!!

9/20/21 @ 1:37 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01
DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Reinvented with SCIII carbon, IPC mandrel technology and custom Winn split-grip handles. Mojo Musky features 14 models including 3 telescopic rods for easier storage. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Mojo Musky
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.