LOGIN
Lake-Link

Braided Line

1/24/21 @ 1:13 PM
ORIGINAL POST
A5¢
A5¢
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/09

I have been using Power Pro braided line for a lond time and have been very satisfied with it. On my last trp to Florida, I stopped to my usual baitWhen i asked for Power Pro, he asked if I had tried J-Braid 8. He made his sales pitch and I had him spool me up. This stuff is going to make the folks at Power Pro lose a lot of sleep! It's cheaper, the knots are just as strong, it is very limp, so it does not have memory and is silky smooth, so it casts extremely well.

My only dislike about it, is that it made in Japan. I would very much rather support my own country. If you are due for a refill, you might consider giving it a try.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

1/25/21 @ 11:19 AM
A5¢
A5¢
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/09

The line in on my Phlueger President Pressp30. 

1/25/21 @ 8:47 AM
dingydi
USER SINCE 3/24/02

Same reel I have. Going to give it a try. thanx.

1/25/21 @ 8:27 AM
A5¢
A5¢
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/09

The line in on my Phlueger President Pressp30. 

1/24/21 @ 9:05 PM
dingydi
USER SINCE 3/24/02

What reel do you have it on ?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
St. Croix's all-new series of technique-specific rods features extreme performance blanks and materials specific to each model. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Croix Custom Ice series
MEGA Imaging® from Humminbird takes fish finding into the megahertz range for more detail and domination. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - MEGA Imaging
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.