MORE
Fishing Equipment

Best mapping card

9/18/21 @ 1:23 PM
INITIAL POST
prov
prov
User since 12/21/04

So got a new to me hds 12 gen 2 touch.I bought the navionics  hot maps platinum its ok.Also got the cmap lake insight hd sucks bad.Looking for the best card for use in this graph.Accurate contours would be nice.Navionics best so far but was on geneva and contours are way off from what it says on the graph.Funny my hds gen 2 non touch 8 has alot better built in maps then both these cards.

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
9/22/21 @ 3:00 PM
Quackshot
Quackshot
User since 1/16/11

I run both and find the two different SD cards will vary by body of water. Good example is Petenwell Flowage Lakemaster and Navionics are very different. Cornell Flowage is even worse. I have two slots and run both and first time on the water will pick the best option. 

Good Luck

9/22/21 @ 11:55 AM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Personally I have Hummingbirds and prefer the Lakemaster Chips.  Since you have Lowrance, I'd go with the Navionics Chips.

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE