LOGIN
Lake-Link

Best mapping card

9/18/21 @ 1:23 PM
ORIGINAL POST
prov
prov
USER SINCE 12/21/04

So got a new to me hds 12 gen 2 touch.I bought the navionics  hot maps platinum its ok.Also got the cmap lake insight hd sucks bad.Looking for the best card for use in this graph.Accurate contours would be nice.Navionics best so far but was on geneva and contours are way off from what it says on the graph.Funny my hds gen 2 non touch 8 has alot better built in maps then both these cards.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

9/22/21 @ 3:00 PM
Quackshot
Quackshot
USER SINCE 1/16/11

I run both and find the two different SD cards will vary by body of water. Good example is Petenwell Flowage Lakemaster and Navionics are very different. Cornell Flowage is even worse. I have two slots and run both and first time on the water will pick the best option. 

Good Luck

9/22/21 @ 11:55 AM
Zwiegs
USER SINCE 1/10/12

Personally I have Hummingbirds and prefer the Lakemaster Chips.  Since you have Lowrance, I'd go with the Navionics Chips.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
Advertise here
The Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig is the first vertical jigging bait with a metal tail for increased durability and fine-tuning. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Reinvented with SCIII carbon, IPC mandrel technology and custom Winn split-grip handles. Mojo Musky features 14 models including 3 telescopic rods for easier storage. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Mojo Musky
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.