I'm looking for a baitcaster that will not produce a backlash.  It's for my daughter who is a special needs young lady who is not capable of properly throwing a baitcaster.   She will be fishing for Esox.  There's no way she can thumb the reel and she does not cast with a consistent result everytime with her spincast.  Some casts will be perfect.  Some casts will not be, like landing 10 ft from the boat in a big splash with a poorly timed release of the button.  She does not throw with a lot of power, so the brake will have to be pretty loose so she gets some distance, but I'm not looking for her to be able to throw a mile.  She's going to be throwing smallish musky/pike lures on 65# braid like the typical Buchertail, 5" crank baits, and topwater sized like the Dr. Evil, sizes that she can handle yet give her a chance to hook some esox and not be screwed by a poor drag system.  It needs a 30+" retrieval intake because she reels slowly.  Maybe what I want does not exist, though I think the Shimano Tatula Slx Dc maybe a candidate (Kastking and Shakespeare have products that may fit this criteria but the reviews are terrible).  Obviously the rod will have to have pretty fast action to give her some whip action and not be too long and hard to handle.  That I can dial in, but advice on that is welcome as well.  The main thing is finding a baitcaster that she can throw with success every time like she can a spincast, as in not make a mess of the line on the reel.  Budget isn't a big issue, this is a long term investment.  Thanks in advance.