MENU
Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Anyone Sell Any Fishing Rods Through the Lake-Link Classifieds?

9/24/21 @ 6:12 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Bruno1
USER SINCE 3/21/14

I build fishing rods and buy fishing rods and I have waaaay more rods than I could ever use.  I sell some through a shop in Chicago but that is a slow process.  I am considering selling off a bunch of rods but I hope to avoid a lot of drama ~ not willing to sell a $200 Loomis rod for cheap just to clear space.  Has anyone had any experience selling through the Lake-Link Classifieds?  If so, any hints or recommendations?

Thanks.

Bruno

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

10/22/21 @ 1:35 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

I have sold 2 boats on Lake-Link..quick and painless for my experiences..

10/22/21 @ 1:34 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

if you are a business, you have other options

https://www.lake-link.com/advertise-with-lake-link/

10/22/21 @ 1:26 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

if you join as a member, you can sell on the trading post/classifieds

TRADING POST MEMBER USE POLICY AGREEMENT
By clicking the ADD YOUR ITEM button below I accept the terms of the Trading Post Use Policy for Lake-Link Members and understand that violation and/or abuse of the Trading Post Use Policy will lead to removal of my Trading Post privileges and/or termination of my Lake-Link Member account with no monies refunded. I hereby affirm that:

• this item is MY PERSONAL item.
  •    
  • I am not selling an item on the behalf of someone else.
  •    
  • this item is not a rental item.
  •    
  • item is not a business related item.
Trading Post ads are reviewed by Lake-Link. Any ads violating the Trading Post Use Policy will be removed without notice and may lead to termination of Trading Post privlidges.

9/30/21 @ 7:11 AM
Plmlk
Brent Hess
MEMBER SINCE 12/18/07

Never sold fishing rods on LL, but have sold boats, sleds, and firearms.

Definitely a higher class of folks than Craigslist or similar on LL.

The Woodlands Resort
(262) 661-3968
9/28/21 @ 10:08 PM
Bruno1
USER SINCE 3/21/14

Hi

Let me know if you are interested. 

Bruno

9/27/21 @ 12:32 PM
Bruno1
USER SINCE 3/21/14

Algonquin Illinois northwest suburbs of Chicago. In person if possible or packed in pvc tube. If you’re interested let me know.

bruno

9/26/21 @ 2:43 PM
mikieb
USER SINCE 10/11/15

Bruno, Where you at ?    How would you plan on shipping them ? 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
Advertise here
Reinvented with SCIII carbon, IPC mandrel technology and custom Winn split-grip handles. Mojo Musky features 14 models including 3 telescopic rods for easier storage. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Mojo Musky
The Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig is the first vertical jigging bait with a metal tail for increased durability and fine-tuning. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.