SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Amped Outdoors Lithium Batteries

10/8/20 @ 8:12 AM
INITIAL POST
BadgerRedd
User since 3/11/07

Anybody using them who could share pros/cons? Seem to be less expensive than Ionic, Battle Born & Relion lithium batteries, do they perform as well?  Last as long?  Thanks !!

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
11/27/20 @ 9:02 AM
Bigpike1
User since 2/28/02

Scheels will honor a backorder. 

11/27/20 @ 8:36 AM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

Sold out

11/27/20 @ 5:44 AM
Bigpike1
User since 2/28/02
11/26/20 @ 8:27 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Marcum came out with a line of Lithium batteries this year, they are impressive.  I ordered one, comes with or without charger.  I put in in my locator today, and wow what a difference it makes in weight.  I got the 10AH battery, same physical size and my 9 AH lead acid batter, but I bet more than 1/2 the weight.

10/10/20 @ 5:39 PM
MileMark_714
MileMark_714
User since 12/26/10

Guy I fish with is using 2 for 24v.For electronics/trolling motor,no cons.Did not want to fess up the scratch for a multi-bank charger,so using theirs with Andersen connectors.Plus a capacity meter.Amped has good CS.I looked into Amped,but they did not have a larger cap 24v,or a battery that could be used for starting.

The market for these type of batteries is getting more competitive,so you will some better prices.I would buy based on the company who has the best specs,many of these are not suitable for engine starting.

10/8/20 @ 10:57 PM
jwog666
jwog666
User since 7/30/10

Been using one for 3 years on my helix 7 for ice fishing.  No complaints at all, works great, lightweight.  

10/8/20 @ 5:52 PM
toyman2k
toyman2k
User since 5/15/02

There is alot of folks on the FB page Garmin Livescope and they love em for running electronics all day long and they are super light.  Just really expensive vs. lead acids. 

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE