USER SINCE 1/11/05
Put pictures of your hunting dogs here

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 2,017 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

8/4/22 @ 8:12 PM
Leechster
Leechster
USER SINCE 1/22/21

Loretta isn’t a hunter except for rabbits, but at least Gladys is in background. Nice to have a few beers by deer blind at let the dogs loose for awhile.
Plastic chair is broke and wont be burned. FYI 

7/14/22 @ 9:25 AM
Tightlines17
Tightlines17
USER SINCE 12/10/17

Greta GWP. Currently3.5

Nova Lab/chessie mix. He’s been gone almost 5 years. 

Something special about a hunting dog

7/13/22 @ 6:41 PM
EZ Going
MEMBER SINCE 9/21/21

Princess,my 3 year old English Lab. Has 3 hunting seasons under her belt. Pheasants has got me 268, grouse has got me 35( a lot more if I could hit them buggers),has caught 1 wild turkey. She’s also my best fishing partner in the boat or from shore. 

7/2/22 @ 10:25 AM
D/M
USER SINCE 8/23/17

Great looking puppy you have there! Exciting to think about all the wonderful times you and your new buddy will have.

This is Lucy after a training session watching the ducks on the lake fly around, she's ready to go!

5/24/22 @ 5:17 AM
kuest001
kuest001
USER SINCE 6/17/14
my newest pup. She’s from Brookstone Kennels in Missouri. She’ll be a waterfowl and upland dog. She’s calm and patient and is very smart. 

4/26/22 @ 9:45 PM
D/M
USER SINCE 8/23/17

Lucy just got done with some water work. She's doing great with her training staying sharp for next season. Also finished up making the last of the duck on the grill today. I'm ready for next season to start!

3/4/22 @ 8:51 AM
Birdyboy
Birdyboy
USER SINCE 8/24/07

Took the little girl out to the game farm a few times after grouse season ended.  She didn’t like retrieving pheasants her first season but now, she will reliably find and fetch downed birds.  Our most recent outing, she chased down a winged bird that kept flying about 100 yards before it dropped and hit the ground running. I thought it was gone but she ran over the hill and I watched her locate and chase down the running bird. She retrieved it to hand. So great to see a young dog develop. 

10/27/21 @ 11:38 AM
Pool8
USER SINCE 1/27/17

Roy grouse hunting last weekend. 

10/26/21 @ 8:47 PM
clueless
USER SINCE 10/24/04

Ember is 10. Pic are from today. I have been limiting our hunts to about 3 hours this fall. 

10/25/21 @ 8:45 PM
mikieb
USER SINCE 10/11/15

Swampy with a two birds in the bag on his birthday... one year old....  goodness what a hand full. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 2,017 POSTS
Advertise here
The Wobbler features a bent back for deep diving cranking action that gives the bait an erratic side-to-side kick. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Bio-Minnow Wobbler
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.