LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
Dogs & Dog Training

New to Black Bear Hunting and Bear Hunting with Dogs.

9/14/19 @ 1:18 AM
INITIAL POST
New Bear Hunter
User since 9/14/19

Hello. New to this Site. Going to Begin Bear Hunting and Hunting with My Dog for the First time.  Gun 30'06 . Been Deer Hunting and Hog Hunting and Fishing since I was Young. Any Tips , Suggestions, or Advice would be Awesome.  Areas in Wis . Zones. Baiting. Dog Tips. Etc. 

Ty. God Bless. 

Wisconsin Bear Hunt 2020. 

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
9/21/19 @ 6:47 AM
Igor
User since 6/20/01

My guess would be a Great Northern Himalayan Goat-Herding Waterdog judging by the fact the post was put up the day he joined and now nothing.

And then again I could be wrong and he's out dog training.

9/18/19 @ 8:16 AM
Dirty Jim
User since 2/25/14

What kind of dog is it?

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE