SEARCH
MORE
Dogs & Dog Training

dog has allergies

5/20/20 @ 5:01 AM
INITIAL POST
dibbles
PRO MEMBER User since 12/29/01

my dog has allergies and vet prescribes Apoquel.  This does help but cost about $70 per month.  Has anyone else have a replacement medication that combats allergies?

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
6/1/20 @ 4:29 PM
percheye1
User since 6/24/01

My lab had allergies almost her whole life of 12 years. She was on Temeril P it wasnt too bad but it has been about 11 years since she is gone.

5/27/20 @ 10:40 AM
Scout n Mike
User since 3/2/20

We used apoquel on our last lab. Our Vet described it as a "wonder drug". It certainly did wonders for him. I would check around on prices tho, the going rate is about $50 a month.       

5/26/20 @ 6:33 AM
Graceonpoint
User since 10/24/17

I dont know the dosage rate but Zyrtec might be another option.  My mom's vet advised her to give her dog half a tablet.  He is <10lb lap dog.   

5/20/20 @ 11:35 AM
oncebitten
oncebitten
User since 12/7/17

You can try Benadryl over the counter in 10mg one tablet for 50lb dog.(check with your vet) my wife does that with are lab/husky mix . only on occasion his allergies are pretty mild.

His a good boy

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE