MORE
Dogs & Dog Training

Breeder Question

9/8/16 @ 9:53 AM
INITIAL POST
Surfer
User since 6/21/01

Gentlemen,

Is anyone familiar with or know anything about Cooperstown Kennels located in Vesper, Wi. (central Wisconsin)?

Any info/opinions would be appreciated.

Surfer

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
11/25/21 @ 9:14 AM
redskin
User since 1/28/02

You might try either Wild Wings or Cadens - I think Perry was associated with one of those hunt clubs.....

11/18/21 @ 6:26 AM
fetch-um-up
PRO MEMBER User since 2/19/06

Looking for any info on a Lab breeder near Kewaskum, I think his name is Perry Etta?  I've searched the web and tried different spellings, no luck.  I had a black lab from him, lived just short of 16 years!   45ish pounds and super smart, driven and trainable.  Anyone have any info?

7/7/21 @ 5:54 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21

I was wondering about spots on front legs too? She very well could have Shepard and lab in her. I will report when my buddy ever gets around to the DNA test or whatever you call it. I’m just real glad she likes me!!! Lol

7/6/21 @ 12:58 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

Leechster - I'd guess German Shepard/Black Lab mix.

6/22/21 @ 5:01 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21

Does anyone have any ideas on what this mix of dog is?
She’s almost 3yrs old, hasn’t had the Genes test. She doesn’t bark a lot.
Dog reminds me of an Olympian, or Navy Seal. You can launch a tennis ball with one of them long hand held launchers for hours. If it’s hot, she’ll lay in her swimming pool for 10 minutes, then bring the ball back to ya. 3 dogs at property, and she’s the Alpha. Stays by her master and wants to go everywhere with him. One of the most athletic and strong dogs I’ve ever known. Wouldn’t want her mad at me? Any ideas or guesses would be appreciated. I’m just wondering if anyone has same ideas as I. she’s about 110lbs

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE