User since 11/29/19

Just wondering if anyone else has one?

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
1/20/21 @ 11:00 AM
Anchorman1
Anchorman1
User since 1/20/21

I have one. He's a big boy. 125 pounds. 

Great hunting dog. Upland, duck, shed, blood tracking. 

1/19/21 @ 6:54 PM
tailsneyes
User since 11/29/19

This is mine and her non hunting lab. Great dog her and the granddaughter get along great. Listens to the wife just like im talking to her.

1/19/21 @ 5:54 PM
hallpass
User since 7/6/01

Angus is our fifth.  He’s great with the family and a great duck and upland flushing dog.

We had problems with two (same breeder) and two others were great.  After two problem dogs in a row, I decided to look for a lab pup instead , but came upon a CBR classified that claimed excellent temperament.  I checked into the litter, spent time with the parents and dogs from a prior litter and then picked out a pup.  That was # 4 and he restored my confidence in the breed.

I’ve got a beagle too.  They’re pals.

1/19/21 @ 2:40 PM
G DUB
User since 12/14/10

My dad had one when I was a kid. One of the best dogs ever. I had one when my kids were young. One of the worst dogs ever. Both dogs were super intelligent almost like they understood the whole English language. My dog would have been great if I didn't have a wife and kids. He took the pack mentality to the highest level and since I was the only one who wouldn't back down...I was the only one he listened to. I have since become a better owner but no more Chessies for me. One owner works best and must be socialized if you are using for hunting. Good luck.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE