SEARCH
MORE
Dogs & Dog Training

24 Hour Emergency Vet Northern Wisconsin

10/13/20 @ 6:46 AM
INITIAL POST
cantworkgottafish
User since 5/8/10

Looking for a 24 Hour Emergency Vet in the Iron/Ashland/Oneida County area.   Does anyone know of a vet clinic open 24/7 in this area.  I'd like to know where one is just in case.  

Had a dog get hurt recently and it wasn't too bad but got me to thinking about what I would do if a dog really needed emergency care when I am hunting in the northern section of the state.

I have not had any real luck with a google search.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
10/14/20 @ 8:47 AM
cantworkgottafish
User since 5/8/10
Thank you for the responses people.

Birddog815 do you happen to have the name of the one between Woodruff and Mercer?  I'd like to have a couple options to call just in case.

10/13/20 @ 3:25 PM
One shot one kill
User since 8/12/02

That's about what I was going to say . If you use the same general territory to hunt  , call a few vet offices during normal business hours.  They may not do it , but can probably give you another office that does .

10/13/20 @ 7:39 AM
frenchbrit
frenchbrit
User since 7/24/01

North Country Veterinary was 24 hours when I had to rush my dog there a couple years ago. I know when she was working on him she said they were 24 hours again but had stopped the 24 hour service for quite a while as it was just to difficult trying to be on call for them. You might want to give them a call ahead of time just to check. They are in Park Falls.

10/13/20 @ 7:11 AM
BirdDog815
BirdDog815
User since 3/11/17

I've had to use one a few years back. It's south of Monoqua right across from the muskie shop. There is also one on 51 between Mercer and woodruff.

https://www.minocquavets.com/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=organic&y_source=1_MTUwODEyODEtNzE1LWxvY2F0aW9uLmdvb2dsZV93ZWJzaXRlX292ZXJyaWRl

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE