LOGIN
Lake-Link

Outpost Company/Halley's Camps - Salvesen Lake

1/14/14 @ 9:18 PM
ORIGNAL POST
ocetp
ocetp
User since 7/7/01
Has anyone fished this lake? I have an opportunity to join a group in late September.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/3/14 @ 7:10 PM
ocetp
ocetp
User since 7/7/01
I'm hoping for a little advice. We are going the last week of September. Should we order/bring live bait? Most of my Canadian fishing experience has been mid-summer with artificial bait.

Also, does anyone know if minnow seines are permitted in Canada?

2/11/14 @ 3:00 PM
curt1321
User since 2/11/14
My wife and I are also trying to decide whether or not to take a trip to this location. I already have seen Halley's website and all the pics associatiated with it. Does anyone have any personal experiences with this lake? Any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you.

1/26/14 @ 2:17 PM
pikeman14
User since 1/26/12
I sent you a pm

1/15/14 @ 8:39 AM
CVS
User since 1/27/11
They have a website. http://www.halleyscamps.com/ and by all means if you have been invited with a group take it. I used to go to canada with 15 guys. We are now down to three. We didn't go to this lodge, we would always change up, but a group is so much fun. The card playing, the story telling, and daily bets on first fish, biggest fish are memories. Most of the bets were about who did the dishes. I have journals of our trips that are so funny. Just go and enjoy a shore lunch, and the stars.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.