LOGIN
Lake-Link

lac des mille lacs LDML

1/5/10 @ 5:47 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Planocat
Planocat
User since 6/12/06
OK, so I think I have this figured out. Any posts that are not pure fishing reports have to be posted on this forum in order to keep from being dusted. Fair enough, I guess. So, in the future we need to check here until the season opens and we can start to post/receive actual reports.

Basically it means there will be nothing on the other location for stretches of 7 months or more. But at least we can keep in touch here.

Now how do we get that word out? I'll try posting it at the other site and hope it doesn't get dusted.

Planocat Big Smile

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 1,874 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
8/16/19 @ 7:28 PM
Summitdave
User since 7/22/05

About the same results we had at that same week!!

7/28/19 @ 12:43 PM
DavidAP
DavidAP
User since 4/16/02

Stayed at Pine Point Resort

Four Men, two 19’ boats 

July 20-27, 2019

Weather:   75F-82F Sunny Breezy

Limits:  Walleye, Pike, SMBass

Walleye averaged 16-18”

Pike averaged 23-29”

SMBass average 14-18”

Best Pike:   43” 17lbs

Best Walleye:   24” 6lbs

Best SMBass:   20” 4lbs

Pike Bait:   #5 Mepps Aglia White hair and silver blade

Walleye bait:   Worm harness

SMBass bait:   All baits!

Tight Lines!

DavidAP

7/11/19 @ 9:28 AM
Terrific_tom
User since 6/9/08

Was up the week of 6-22 thru 6-29. Stayed at Thunderbird Resort. It was the 1st time fishing Lac De Milles lac. We did OK but had to work fot the fish we caught most days. We had rain a couple of days and the fish seemed to bite better. Then it got really hot and the fish moved deep. We drifted with a jig tipped with nite crawler on hot days to get our walleye. We did not get any really big fish on this trip but had one big northern bite off lure and 12 inch leader. The fishing seemed to get better the farther south we got in the system.

7/10/19 @ 9:11 PM
JohnFL
User since 6/16/10

Heading up to LDML Lodge this weekend.  Anybody have any fishing reports to share?  The board has been unusually quiet this year...

John

6/26/19 @ 12:25 PM
Ice_Mann
User since 12/16/17

Got back a week ago from LDML. Walleyes bit hard the first 3 days and the weather was great. The last 2 days were hot, but the bigger fish were biting. A couple of dozen in the 20-26" range.

6/24/19 @ 9:12 AM
twodogs2
twodogs2
User since 3/4/09

Just got back from Lac des mille lodge. Weather was the most enjoyable I can ever remember in the 40 years I've been up there. Cool..light winds only had to put rain gear on one time for a couple hours.  Walleye bite was slow to start the week but by Tuesday it was on. Our group of six caught and released one just shy of 7 lbs and three over 5 lbs...numerous 16" to 19" fish.I love jigging with plastics but jig and minnows far out fished my plastics.Water was low 60's ...struggling to get warmer with the cool nights.Rob and Rylie doing a fantastic job with the place. 

6/20/19 @ 5:51 AM
Terrific_tom
User since 6/9/08

Any fishing reports? Leaving Friday evening.

6/9/19 @ 2:27 AM
Planocat
Planocat
User since 6/12/06

Candofish.....

I'll be there in my usual site 2 from June 15 to Aug 17.  Year number 37. Hoping this year's 2 month stay will be long enough to allow even me to catch a couple walleyes. Perhaps you''ll point me in the right direction.... Watching my bride of 51 years catch the biggest fish every year is getting old!!

I'm so excited that my youngest son and his family will be there the first 2 weeks of our stay.  Another generation will be introduced to this wonderful resource. 

I'll see you then.....

Dick Euting

Planocat

6/8/19 @ 9:13 AM
Illinois Angler
User since 6/5/07

Hi candofish,this site has been kind of quite. If you go to Pinepoint Facebook page, the new owners have been putting some reports and pics on there. Let us know how you do. We will be at Pinepoint June 29th. Good luck 

6/6/19 @ 6:27 PM
candofish
User since 4/2/13
Any current fishing info.  I will be up on June 15 at Pine Point.  Plano Cat are you going to be there?  If you are on LDML look me up. I have the silver 620 Ranger with 250 Etec on it.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 1,874 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.