Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Fishing Press Lake Ontario

7/19/14 @ 2:10 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Rizzo22
User since 1/23/04
Has anyone fished Press Lake Ontario .Thinking about going next year,any information would be helpfull.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/22/14 @ 9:33 AM
yooper59
User since 6/4/12
Is there a public landing on this (Press Lake) lake and how does a guy get in there? Thanks for any info.

7/21/14 @ 8:00 AM
IWantedToBeTheWalrus
User since 1/5/12
Just got back on the 19th front moved in so was slow in the beginning but still caught a lot of walleye and 2 36" pike.

7/19/14 @ 2:28 PM
candofish
User since 4/2/13
I have fished it the last 3 years in Sept and have done really well. Just myself in the boat I averaged about 75 walleyes per day. There are big northerns over 40 inches and some very large smallmouth. It is basically one lake divided by a large island. The end close to camp is shallower with depths to 25 feet and the other side of the island with depths to about 75 feet with a lot of structure. The first year the walleyes were still relatively shallow in 12 to 14 feet and could be caught in the shallower end by camp. The other 2 years they were on the other side of the island in 20 to 30 feet. We used to fish it for about 10 years before their was a resort on the lake. We went the first week in June and caught fish in Wintering creek, grassy river that comes from Hut lake, and other shallow areas. Barb, Jerry, Ryan, and Hali run a very clean camp and can put you on fish if you need help. The road going in is narrow and a little rough. I have a 20 foot ranger with tandem axles and can get in with no problem.

The resort is on Facebook and also under press lake Ontario for more information

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.