Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Drive to Lodge

1/14/19 @ 12:23 AM
ORIGNAL POST
JQuinn
User since 1/9/16

Would appreciate everyone’s thoughts on a drive to or boat to lodge.

Prefer American plan that has boats. Also prefer a place that has guides as a few in my group will need them. 

Not too picky on types of fish- we enjoy them all.

Last, our group plans on coming up to Canada in late August or early September.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and I understand that not everyone wants to post publicly but would also greatly appreciate messages to me.

thanks again!

JQuinn

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 10 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/24/19 @ 10:22 PM
Smallmouth1
User since 5/1/05

Moosehorn Lodge up by Sioux Lookout. Reasonably priced American Plan great guided fishing on Lac Sueul

1/18/19 @ 6:49 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

In case you need more here's some.

www.clarkesresorts.com

They have 2 drive inns.one on cedar lake and one on Indian lake chain.they also have 24 outposts.free minnows included through out your stay.no American plan.

Manotak lodge worth a look on perrault they have a great American plan.

1/16/19 @ 1:33 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

My $0.02. If you are going to spend the money on an American Plan trip, spend a little more and get a guide for at least the first day or two. We caught fish without a guide but it was night and day when we were with one. Our best day with the guide put around 150 walleyes, pike and smallies (combined) in the boat between the guide, my dad and I. Plus, he made Shore lunch for us the three days we were with him. We will go with a guide everyday the next time we go. Eagle is a very big lake and the guides have much bigger boats and faster motors than the average camp boat. If you do chose Andy Myers, PM me if you want to know which guide we had. They are all great, but we really liked the one we had.

1/16/19 @ 12:53 PM
JQuinn
User since 1/9/16

Thanks to everyone for their posts and messages. 

Much appreciated. 

We have quite a few places to check into. 

Thanks again

1/15/19 @ 11:09 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Check out.

www.clarkesresorts.com

Everything offered there that you can imagine.2 drive ins and 25 fly in outpost.best rates,free minnows.no hidden charges.

1/15/19 @ 7:59 PM
NARDA1
NARDA1
User since 3/27/11

Check out www.birchdalelodge.com they offer an American Plan that enables you to choose what you eat off of a menu instead of everyone eating the same thing. Several great guides are available. Nice fully equipped cabins and boats. Message me if you have any further questions. My group will be at Birch Dale this September for our 31st year there!

1/14/19 @ 7:50 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Andy Myers Lodge. They have everything you are looking for. Julian and his team are doing their best to make it the premier spot on Eagle Lake. Their guide sercice is top notch. We drove away with zero complaints, a full limit of fish and many awesome memories. 

1/14/19 @ 2:20 PM
cle
User since 3/7/15

Message sent.

1/14/19 @ 1:54 PM
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
MEMBER since 3/25/14

Message sent

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 10 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.