DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Whitefish Lake, Ontario, Canada

6/18/01 @ 12:36 PM
Stitzo
User since 6/15/01
BEARHUNTER-I dont't see you in the Messenger drop down list. Hope you're not having trouble logging in.

Anyway, My Dad called Sunday morning. They didn't get perching on Saturday, but got an 18" & 29" eye before dark. The 18 went toward the Man Food supply & Dad's partner put back the 29 for you to play with. Said both fish fought like pike.

They fished east of the west end island. No action on cranks. Drifted & cast into the wind with 1/8th & 1/4 oz jigs with white 2" & 3" twister tails tipped with leeches. I guess the 29 came on a split/double tail body.

I'll post a soon as I hear more.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 286 posts
6/23/23 @ 5:20 AM
peanut09
User since 1/17/10
Has anyone been to this lake so far this year? If so could you let us know how you did? Does anyone have plans on going this year yet? 
5/14/23 @ 3:46 PM
peanut09
User since 1/17/10
Bucky, we used to go years ago with great success. That was 25 years ago. Not sure how it is now. We do july or august now. Where would you be staying? You can send me a message if you want.
5/13/23 @ 8:16 PM
Buckybadger23
User since 5/13/23
Has anyone tried ice fishing for the Walleyes ? A couple guys I work with used to drive up years ago and did really well. Just curious before I make plans for December 

Looking to dig into more data?

Step up and unlock historical postings by upgrading to Lake-Link Pro for as little as $2.99!

More Info

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE