Watch and share this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rP-2drkxcE

And then sign the petition  

http://chng.it/hxCJdmWjvm 

#savesunsetcountrytourism

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
7/29/20 @ 2:29 PM
cle
User since 3/7/15

Maybe its time to check out a different outfitter.

7/29/20 @ 1:44 PM
Deadslewmark
User since 1/17/20

If the rest of the Resort owners can convince Clark’s to roll over or return our deposit I would be happy to sign this. 

7/27/20 @ 2:57 PM
EsoxChuck
User since 5/23/20

Pretty sad.  I noticed some of the video was from Clark's Camp.  They are not refunding or rolling deposits to next year.  That's $2,400 from my group alone.  Sorry Wayne and Karla, I'm not signing the petition.

7/14/20 @ 9:29 AM
14ftdown
14ftdown
User since 3/3/04

I signed it.

7/11/20 @ 7:41 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

going to be a tough grind for all of them and any of there employees. Some camps do have some employees working and the govt does pay a wage subsidy  but not all camps are open .

7/4/20 @ 7:38 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13

Saw this on another Fishing site and signed the petition. It really is disappointing that the Canadian govt is not doing more to help such an important industry and so many good people.  Best of luck to all the outfitters and hope that many can weather this storn   

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE