SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Nipigon, Ontario

4/14/09 @ 1:26 PM
INITIAL POST
peapod
User since 4/3/02
Would love to chit chat about this lake....anybody else?

Displaying 50 to 59 of 83 posts
7/20/11 @ 11:55 AM
Esox_hunter
User since 6/19/02
Born to Fish, What is the name of your dad's book? My dad has fished Gull Bay since the 70's. He got to know Sam King very well. I've been there off and on the last 20 years as well. We would be very interested in his stories of Gull Bay. Thanks!

7/12/11 @ 12:09 PM
doorman
doorman
PRO MEMBER User since 12/28/06
Yes Gull Bay- 920-295-5122 Will be up there till 24th call after that.

7/10/11 @ 6:04 PM
born to fish
User since 3/17/11
Hey Doorman. Don't know what "pm me or turn yours on" means. I'm not up to speed on the computer. Did you catch those fish at Gull Bay? Was wondering if that is Gull Bay. Taking it it is. Nice pike. Did you ever fish Madalon Lake on Gull Bay? This is a great walleye and perch lake. It's across from the Indian Reservation. Sorry for the short time. Gotta run again. Heading out the door to work. If you want to leave your phone number, I'll get back to you. Usually home sometime Saturday when finish work and head out again on Sunday. Will try to catch up with you on the computer next weekend. Happy fishing. Wish I was there. Crying Crying

7/8/11 @ 4:49 PM
doorman
doorman
Born 2 fish. pm me or turn yours on. I have allot of info for you.

Nipigon, Ontario photo by doorman
6/26/11 @ 11:20 AM
born to fish
User since 3/17/11
Question: You guys keep talking about King's Landing. Is that what they used to call Gull Bay? If it is, are Sam King's kids running it now? We used to fish it 20 years ago and then they had an Indian uprise so we never went back. Can you get me his telephone number? I would appreciate it. My dad wrote a book and has some stories in it that would interest his family so I would like to be able to contact them. My dad and Sam were good friends way back when. It was great perch fishing there and the Northern were really big back in those days. Sounds like they still are. Thank you. Will look forward to hearing from you.

6/6/11 @ 8:46 PM
Outdoor Dave
User since 6/19/01
Be good to see poody. Dont think Jack is coming this year,Will be moose and me and freinds. Is the Kab still closed?
6/6/11 @ 2:56 PM
doorman
doorman
5/25 was good fishing for #s but small fish water was cold 47 in most places. I'm going the 24th also for 8 days. Poody is up now. Is Jack H going to make it this year ? See you up there, you'll love the new cabin Brian built and all the new docks Big Smile Fishing is going to be GREAT!

Nipigon, Ontario photo by doorman
6/1/11 @ 7:50 AM
Outdoor Dave
User since 6/19/01
Heading up to Kings on 24 of june for 10 days.
5/22/11 @ 7:30 PM
doorman
doorman
Going to kings Landing for memorial weekend. Anyone else ? I'll report when I get back.

3/24/11 @ 6:04 PM
born to fish
User since 3/17/11
Around Nipigon is real good for Pike, Wallies You have Pine Potage for big Pike Spec Trout this is a big body of water. Lake three mount lots of pike we were there around July 275 fish in 8 hrs next day 175 small Pike 5 to 10Lbs you can get some big one in the 20lbs line.Hard lake to get to 9 miles takes around 2Hrs to get there small boat is all you need. Frazier Lake is really good lake for walleyes Lots Lots of fish all day . Rain or Shine.

Displaying 50 to 59 of 83 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE