SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Nipigon, Ontario

4/14/09 @ 1:26 PM
INITIAL POST
peapod
User since 4/3/02
Would love to chit chat about this lake....anybody else?

Displaying 41 to 50 of 83 posts
3/31/13 @ 12:33 PM
Outdoor Dave
User since 6/19/01
Will be going up june 22.Will be staying in the condo.Hope to see poody and crew.Brian says cafe may be up and running.
Nipigon, Ontario photo by Outdoor Dave
2/25/13 @ 9:25 PM
jesse300
User since 8/15/12
we are heading up to onaman river resort on friday march first to do some ice fishing. dont know where exactly we will be fishing but hopefully we can find some fish somewhere. If anyone has any tips id love to hear them.
2/17/13 @ 11:24 AM
doorman
doorman
PRO MEMBER User since 12/28/06
Anyone ready for Lake Nipigon! I am. Going to try to go mid to late May. Looks like it will be a late spring. I herd from Brian a group might come up in April for some Ice Fishing. Anyone from that group sees this let me know.
3/21/12 @ 7:01 PM
doorman
doorman
Going last week of June. The wolf river has been hot for Pood and I. Here's a couple pics from last week to get you fired up. Dave I here Brian is building new cabins, docks and a restaurant Wink See you all up their, can't wait!!
Nipigon, Ontario photo by doorman
3/5/12 @ 10:20 PM
HotPockeT
User since 3/18/11
Smile
3/5/12 @ 10:13 PM
HotPockeT
User since 3/18/11
June 20th thru the 30th. See u there Dave Cool
3/5/12 @ 6:00 PM
Outdoor Dave
User since 6/19/01
Going June 20 to july 2.who else is going and when?
8/14/11 @ 3:26 PM
born to fish
User since 3/17/11
Esox_hunter, my dad's book is called Horsebarn Corporation. He has sold a few for around $45. It's about all of the fishing and hunting he did over the Nipigon and Armstrong area. He wrote it for us grown-up kids to know the stories. He's writing a new book too - it should be done by Christmas. My sister is putting it together for him. This one will be a little bit better because it will have more pictures and names of friends that he used to hunt and fish with (most deceased now). It will have all of the moose stories and fish tales, and hopefully pictures of the big log jams in the Nipigon River. He's 92 so he should have it done by Christmas...he's got nothing better to do! Big Smile I'll let everybody know when it's finished.

Thanks for inquiring - happy fishing everybody!

7/23/11 @ 1:26 AM
doorman
doorman
Another great trip 7/14 - 7/21 All fish not eaten released. Keep small fish let the Trophies GO. I here way to many people talk about keeping fish over the slot. Let them go!

Nipigon, Ontario photo by doorman
7/20/11 @ 11:55 AM
Esox_hunter
User since 6/19/02
Born to Fish, What is the name of your dad's book? My dad has fished Gull Bay since the 70's. He got to know Sam King very well. I've been there off and on the last 20 years as well. We would be very interested in his stories of Gull Bay. Thanks!

Displaying 41 to 50 of 83 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE