Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Lodge/Cabin Recommendation

6/17/14 @ 11:51 PM
ORIGINAL POST
eyezonz
USER SINCE 2/7/12
Please help starting to get overwhelmed. Looking to plan a trip to Canada this August.

Can any one recommended a lodge cabin that encompasses the most of the following list.

*big walleye *musky *bass *nothern *brook trout *lake trout would like all species of fish to be present with out traveling away from lake by land *bait included * drive in * nice cabins * wifi * full kitchen * satellite tv would be nice but not necessarily needed

also the shorter the distance from international falls the better

thanks ahead of time

DISPLAYING 1 TO 9 OF 9 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

9/22/21 @ 12:23 AM
csbadvisor
USER SINCE 12/1/09

Cedar lake is a great walleye lake.  Not a lot of big open water so easy to get around.  Recommend contacting Fishguidealso, he knows the lake and will put you on the walleye.  Also some amazing crappie in the lake.  We stay in Dryden on Fri night and easy trip up to Cedar Lake the next morning.  

9/21/21 @ 8:27 PM
fishguidealso
USER SINCE 2/5/10

Would this need a AP.

Smaller lake wouldn't beat up your dad like a big lake. 

I do guide trips on many lakes.

I guided at AML. Looking at longggg boat rides daily.

Check out North Shore Lodge thats the area you would want to leave from.Has AP. 

Cedar Lake Lodge has AP. 

Northern Lights Resort

Maybe Onaway Lodge on LS has openings

PM me for any more info

9/21/21 @ 2:34 PM
vegas492
vegas492
USER SINCE 5/21/03

Yah, if I were to recommend kind of a "bucket list" fishing trip for catching and accommodations, it would be Andy Meyers Lodge.

It's expensive, but it is like hitting the "easy" button in regards to everything associated with a Canadian trip.

9/21/21 @ 9:53 AM
BucketMouth123
BucketMouth123
USER SINCE 5/6/16

Andy Myers Lodge

9/21/21 @ 9:17 AM
Marsh Man 2
USER SINCE 9/20/10

I'm looking for a recommendation as our usual lodge on Lac Seul is booked up for next summer for the dates we could go. Walleye is the goal, looking for a guide the whole week as my 80 year old father doesn't want to waste a second he has left looking. Not looking for a fly in. Anything around Lac Seul, Lake of the Woods or Rainy Lake area is great....well for that matter just about anywhere if it comes with a LL recommendation. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 9 OF 9 POSTS
Advertise here
The Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig is the first vertical jigging bait with a metal tail for increased durability and fine-tuning. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig
Reinvented with SCIII carbon, IPC mandrel technology and custom Winn split-grip handles. Mojo Musky features 14 models including 3 telescopic rods for easier storage. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Mojo Musky
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.