Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Lac Suel

9/7/19 @ 7:10 PM
ORIGNAL POST
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

We headed out on Lac Suel today.Part of a 3 day trip.Cedar lake yesterday.Fishing right now is about as good as it gets.Walleyes,Bass,Pike are cooperating.Even got a white fish today.Basically no boats today just saw a couple.OPP check us out today but had to wait a bit as we had 3 fish.funny.they were smiling.Finding the most active fish in around 22 ft.No need to go deep and kill fish.We blew through 12 doz Awesome 3-4" dace minnows on a verticle lindy rig and a quick hook set so they don't get a chance to swallow the bait.You either get them or you don't.Water temps dòne to 60 f.Got a number of pike and bass also.Theve got the feed bag on.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/10/19 @ 4:50 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

That's the area I fish.

9/10/19 @ 12:00 PM
Jimbo
Jimbo
User since 6/18/01
Fighguidealso, what areas are you fishing?  Went to Lac Suel for about 10 years in a row with my dad until he passed away last year.  Would love to get back.  Have a lot of spots I know now from Ear Falls down to McKensie Bay.

9/9/19 @ 7:39 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Day 2 on Lac Suel started off at 0c (32f).brrrr.Cool ride.Fishing started of slow and stayed slow all day.We only managed to catch 48 walleyes.Got a few more bass and no pike.Water was like glass and a easterly wind.Thats what we are blaming it on.Got a couple of good walleyes and with the sun warming up the temps it was all good and Mell and Tom went home happy.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.