MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Fawcett lake ontario

9/21/19 @ 1:23 PM
INITIAL POST
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

We’re planning a Canadian for next year. Fawcett Lake came up.  Does anyone have any info on this lake?   Thanks.  CARPIO 

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
9/26/19 @ 4:16 PM
alderlake2192
User since 11/24/10

To tell the truth I have not used live bait in 15 years but some of our group love the minnows.   Wayne always makes sure you have PLENTY of minnows.   Just another reason to keep going back to Clarks!

9/26/19 @ 1:43 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

And don't forget all the minnows you will need for free to for your stay brought in fresh every couple of days.

9/26/19 @ 11:48 AM
alderlake2192
User since 11/24/10

Thanks Much Kona.   Willing to trade info with you closer to the trip.   Have done Dobie 3 times, Bertrand once and Kam once.    Use to fly out of Sioux Lookout before finding L and M and the Clarks.   Love the bottled water!  As a good friend of mine once said "fishing Canada is like cheating"

9/25/19 @ 3:16 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13

Alder-  Our group fished Wright the 1st of June this year and have the same time slot booked next year.  Great fishing with lots of water to explore. Be happy to share any information if you have never fished Wright before.. The other lakes we have fished are Grace, Antenna, Bertrand and Kapikik. All great trips.

9/25/19 @ 11:12 AM
alderlake2192
User since 11/24/10

Cannot go wrong with any of the camps that Clark's bought from L and M Outfitters.   Fished many of Clark's fly-ins and was never disappointed.   Top notch service.   Great people.   Did I drive-in at Clark's last June and did not enjoy---way too many people.   Money spent on fly-ins is well worth it.   We are booked on Wright next June already.   Enjoy your adventure!

9/23/19 @ 9:10 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

No we ended up going to Okanse Lake.i posted it on here.great time.

9/23/19 @ 8:26 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13

Our group has not fished Fawcett but we have fished five other lakes with the Clark's and can also vouch for their services and great fishing. I have talked to two different groups over the years who have fished Fawcett when we were waiting to fly out and both have given me good reports.. I know it is a large body of water with access to two other lakes. The Clarks camp is at the mouth of a river and I understand it is one of the better spots on Fawcett.. Feel free to give the Clarks a call if you want more information on Fawcett. I am sure they can give you some references who have fished the lake/outpost.

John-  Did you still do the moose hunt on Wright Lake?? If so just curious how you did. We did not see any moose on our June trip but saw a number of tracks on the ice road trail.      

9/22/19 @ 11:14 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

That's one of Clark's outposts.you can't go wrong picking any of 22 outposts they have.i just got back from Okanse lake doing a moose hunt.and the fishing right now was super easy with the fish in around 5-7 ft.was there 2 weeks ago just for fishing and fishing was real good.Fawcett is a little bigger lake but you will have no problem catching fish.cabins are all awesome and all have generators.fresh minnows will be brought every couple of days and they supply bottled water.win win situation.

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE