SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Edward Lake

1/9/22 @ 10:40 AM
INITIAL POST
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Got back out to the shacks at Clarks Camp on Edward Lake.Weatger has been so cold I don't even want to start my truck.Had a warmer day yesterday at -11 So planned a afternoon fish from 2-4.Have had good bite then.Wasnt disappointed as i pulled 4 good eaters up in 5 minutes on 2 minnows.Ended up with lots of fish on both minnows and a vibrato.Good action till just after 3 then it slowed up.Got a couple of nice walleyes and got a decent pike.Back down in the deep freeze again today.

Anyone looking for some ice fishing in NWO dont think you will find better fishing anywhere.Couple of pics from yesterday.

Edward Lake photo by fishguidealso
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
1/15/22 @ 10:05 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

I looked at there web site and your right.Northern lights definatly closed and KC landing could be as there are no accomadations there this year as they have a couple of their pilots staying there.Ice shacks are open for renting and have accomadations in Vermilion Bay at motel.There trips to Anishinabi Lodge are a go.Not sure what's happening with all this covid stuff.So tired of hearing about it daily so try not to watch or listen about it.

1/13/22 @ 5:49 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

LOL.  I can see your problem.     CLARKS CAMP website says “ TEMPORARY CLOSED! “.         CARPIO 

1/13/22 @ 2:39 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Hàd another pretty good day yesterday.Went in at noon till 3.Fantastc 3 hours then slowed right down.One hole only and steady bringing walleyes up.Couple of good and lost a couple also.Fishing is hot and no US fisherman coming over here.Whats the deal.No money,border crossing,tests.???.scared.lol.I need help.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE