Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Edward Lake Ice Fishing

1/14/20 @ 9:51 PM
ORIGNAL POST
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Had a great week at tbe st charles sportshow.Met up with a fee lakelinkers and had some good discussions.Just got back late last night after dodging a few moose on hwy 502.But a safe trip.Brought clarks car back this evening to their camp on Edward Lake as i left my truck there and had all my fishing gear in the back seat.lol.Headed into the shack around 3 and caught a walleye on first drop and she was a dandy as were a few more.very aggressive and active in around 10-12 ft in 20 ft of water.Caught a lot of fish in 2 hrs on both a nig and minnow and a vibrato.Id say every time i let a lure down i would catch one.Took 4 smaller eaters home and will have a fresh supper tomorrow night.Been looking forward to that all week.This was the best fishing i have had so far this year.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/16/20 @ 1:14 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Couple of more pics.Good sized eaters.

1/16/20 @ 10:19 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Ill watch for you to.same boat.Lucky son in law.bring your bag lighters.lol.

1/16/20 @ 9:55 AM
csbadvisor
User since 12/1/09

You bet Jon

Arrive May 30th for a week on Cedar Lake. Bringing up new son-in-law, deal is marry my daughter and get first trip on me!!  I'll keep an eye out for you

1/15/20 @ 10:47 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

You got that right ken.Was fun explaining what to expect up here.Never get tired of that.The days went fast.Always nice to get back home though.You booked in again this summer.

1/15/20 @ 9:37 AM
csbadvisor
User since 12/1/09

Jon

What's better than talking to people about catching  fish.

Answer

CATCHING FISH!!!!.   Nice Walleye's

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.