Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Edward Lake Ontario Fishing Reports

2/14/19 @ 10:20 AM
ORIGNAL POST
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Last couple times out was good but slower than earlier.only catchiñv 20-30 in a few hours.Got out last Friday on a low pressure day and right from start it was as fast as you could drop jig and bring fish up.lots of eaters this time along with some some 25"plus fish and decent size perch and some muskies got in on the act.need to put Clarke's KC landing on your radar.Short 100 yd walk or drive on plowed rd to shack.power'free minnows and lots of fish.only one party at a time.NO crowds.

DISPLAYING 11 TO 20 OF 35 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/16/20 @ 11:19 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Ill watch for you to.same boat.Lucky son in law.bring your bag lighters.lol.

1/16/20 @ 10:55 AM
csbadvisor
User since 12/1/09

You bet Jon

Arrive May 30th for a week on Cedar Lake. Bringing up new son-in-law, deal is marry my daughter and get first trip on me!!  I'll keep an eye out for you

1/15/20 @ 11:47 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

You got that right ken.Was fun explaining what to expect up here.Never get tired of that.The days went fast.Always nice to get back home though.You booked in again this summer.

1/15/20 @ 10:37 AM
csbadvisor
User since 12/1/09

Jon

What's better than talking to people about catching  fish.

Answer

CATCHING FISH!!!!.   Nice Walleye's

1/14/20 @ 10:51 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Had a great week at tbe st charles sportshow.Met up with a fee lakelinkers and had some good discussions.Just got back late last night after dodging a few moose on hwy 502.But a safe trip.Brought clarks car back this evening to their camp on Edward Lake as i left my truck there and had all my fishing gear in the back seat.lol.Headed into the shack around 3 and caught a walleye on first drop and she was a dandy as were a few more.very aggressive and active in around 10-12 ft in 20 ft of water.Caught a lot of fish in 2 hrs on both a nig and minnow and a vibrato.Id say every time i let a lure down i would catch one.Took 4 smaller eaters home and will have a fresh supper tomorrow night.Been looking forward to that all week.This was the best fishing i have had so far this year.

1/12/20 @ 11:14 PM
ice_master
User since 1/11/08

Fishingguidealso, 

Looks like a blast! Thanks for the reports. Hopefully I can make it up there one winter! Nice fish!

1/5/20 @ 7:05 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Great opportunities on Edward Lake. So far have been catching lots of eaters and some in the 20+range.Last year we caught a lot in the 25+" range and that will happen again iam sure. Either way its a fun place to fish with real good accomadations and all the bait you will need.Great ice shack within walking distance or you can drive to it if you need to.Road is always plowed.Shack has cooking equipment right inside.All kinds of options for the area if you bring some sleds.Easy to day trip for any other species.check out there packages.

www.clarksresorts.com

1/5/20 @ 7:47 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

I know

1/5/20 @ 6:03 AM
csbadvisor
User since 12/1/09

Nice walleye Jon, you need to take your wife out every time!

1/4/20 @ 9:38 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Headed to the walleye shack with my wife today.my lucky charm today.Good fishing and a pink/white nig did the trick todayots of walleye in the 13-15" range great eaters and finalky connected with a good one also.

DISPLAYING 11 TO 20 OF 35 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.