SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Cliff Lake

3/29/20 @ 11:26 AM
INITIAL POST
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

So decided yesterday to go self ice solate on Cliff Lake.With the warmer days we have been experiencing the snow has pretty much disappeared and have mostly pure ice.Unloaded the sled but used my ice scratchers yesterday to cool engine and save the sliders.Sled ran good but 5 degrees warmer than normal.Fishing was slow and didnt see many on my sonar but around 10:30 some started to show up and caught a couple.But phone rang and got news my wives father passed away in morning so we cut our trip short and went home.

Sun will now be able to actually eat up some surface ice now so everything is about normall for ice out.Still had a solid 28+"of good ice.Hopefully as the ice starts to disappear so will that dam virus so that we can get on with our lives.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
3/31/20 @ 11:08 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

We are all hoping for that US cash.I can see late summer/fall potentially getting busier than normal.Iam booked up pretty good then so hoping to get on the water with some guests at some time.Crazy times.

3/31/20 @ 9:07 AM
csbadvisor
User since 12/1/09

Jon,

All good down here.  If we aren't able to make it up 1st week of June we will schedule for later in the summer/fall.  I hope that's not the case, tough on NW Ontario we want to come up and spread around some $$$s

3/30/20 @ 7:03 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

Thx ken.He had a great live.Hope everything is good down by you and hope you get to come up.I dontcwant to be only boat on the lake.lol.

3/30/20 @ 11:42 AM
csbadvisor
User since 12/1/09

Jon,  sorry to learn about father in law passing.

God Bless your family??

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE