SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Cliff Lake Ontario Fishing Reports - Cliff Lake Resorts

6/21/14 @ 6:22 PM
INITIAL POST
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08
Check out what is happening on Cliff Lake with their "Camp Update" videos. A pretty cool way to see whats being caught and what techniques are working. Check it out!!! http://youtu.be/W2mcRliFTyc
Cliff Lake Ontario Fishing Reports - Cliff Lake Resorts photo by Cliff Lake Resorts
Displaying 31 to 45 of 67 posts
10/22/16 @ 4:23 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

The final Camp Update of 2016!  It was a amazing year filled with amazing guests and great memories - thanks to all.  This video is all about traditions and what fishing in Canada means to us at Cliff Lake Resorts!

9/5/16 @ 7:27 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

The smallmouth bass fishing on Cliff is perhaps some of the best in the region.  Action oriented and plenty of 18+'' fish to be had.  The latest update is full of bronze battling!

8/8/16 @ 10:18 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

The newest update on Cliff Lake!  Walleyes are the main focus!

7/30/16 @ 12:32 PM
Remi
User since 3/23/05

Some trout pictures from our week.  I caught a 29-inch Lake Trout and then about 15 minutes later, my boy catches a 30-inch Lake Trout.  Both fish were released.  We were walleye fishing but decided to drift a little deeper into 36 feet of water, that was a rush on a jig pole.  Last picture of my boy with a nice eater Lake Trout.  Great memories.  The mid-week Lunch put on by the staff was excellent, tons of food and great talking to the other guests.

7/24/16 @ 11:13 AM
Remi
User since 3/23/05

Returned from Lost Bay Resort on Cliff Lake and we have a wonderful trip.  The camp operators Tyler and Sara were super helpful, kids had tons of fun, and we caught fish.  Biggest walleyes for our group was 27, 25, 24, 24, 23.  Of course, my wife had to show me up, catching a 24 and 25 inch walleye back to back.  But later in the week, I caught the 27 inch.

7/24/16 @ 11:08 AM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

The Musky fishing on Cliff has been amazing - perhaps the best we've seen in recent years!  Take a look at the latest Camp Update and find out why Cliff Lake is a Musky Nut's Dream location.

7/9/16 @ 5:03 PM
Remi
User since 3/23/05
Any walleye reports the past week or two? Heading up for our first ever trip to Cliff Lake one week from today. Feel free to message me if you would rather not post. I'm also interested in walleye tactics recently on Cliff, finding them on cabbage edge or deeper?
7/4/16 @ 9:19 AM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

The Musky bite has been hot on Cliff so far this year.  Warmer temps are causing weed growth and the fish are using the edges.  Windy days with some clouds are the best to make those big girls chew!  Check it out!

6/19/16 @ 8:23 AM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

Shallow water tactics are key in early June when fishing Cliff.  Check out the newest camp update and get some insight on how to put them in your boat!

5/30/16 @ 2:38 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

This is what Canada is all about!!  Camp Update #2 is for the walleye lovers.

5/22/16 @ 9:05 PM
Remi
User since 3/23/05

Sure do love the Cliff Lake videos, excellent. Our trip is set for mid-July.

5/19/16 @ 11:50 AM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

Cliff Lake Resorts 3rd year of the "Camp Update Videos" are here!  Check out the first for the 2016 season.  Have had warm temps over the last few days and the water temps are on the way up.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndJBV6xSuEI

3/28/16 @ 7:33 PM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10
Brewcrew, here is my take on the two lakes.Have guided on both for a lot of years and love being at either one.I know them both well enough to have great days.Differences are on cedar the walleye fishing is much easier even if your not that familiar with it.Walleyes are eater sized to tropy size.Muskie fishing is what i consider good (some days better than others) but iam sure you know what i mean.Average size that my guests get seems to be in the 36"-42".have caught fish up to 53".And of course have seen 60" fish.lol. Cliff lakes walleye are also fun to catch.Average fish there tend to be in the 20" range with eaters to be caught as well as a lot of 27-28" .Most fisherman will struggle on cliff lake, unless you know it very well.Muskie fishing is pretty fast with normally a lot if sightings and follows with average size 25-35"with fish in the 50"+ range possible.very deep lake with lake trout in it.Fairly easy to find them in the bays near the deep water.some structure but not a lot as on cedar.it does have good weed beds.S there you have it.hope that helps.
3/28/16 @ 10:37 AM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08
The Sportsman's Journal with Butch Furtman showcases Cliff Lake Resorts. This is a great illustration of what makes Cliff Lake a little different then most lakes in the region. Cliff is Butch's favorite multispecies lakes and its for good reason - the Cliff Lake portion was filmed in only 4 hours! Less People = More Fish! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6bt2GtXxJA&feature=youtu.be
1/29/16 @ 2:43 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08
Brewcrew..check your PM
Displaying 31 to 45 of 67 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE