SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Cedar lake

1/24/24 @ 6:46 AM
INITIAL POST
peanut09
User since 1/17/10

Just looking for info on your favorite lodge to stay at cedar lake. Trying to get something lined up for this year in June or next year in June. Also if anyone has a couple openings for that time let me know. Thanks for the help.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
6/12/24 @ 9:22 PM
Captain Dave
User since 12/29/04
Peanut,
Highly recommend that you talk with Jason the resort owner.  He can tell you where some good fishing spots are. Some are fairly close to the resort. Also, the islands directly across from the camp hold walleyes and bass through mid summer. Have a great time!
6/10/24 @ 8:53 PM
peanut09
User since 1/17/10
Thanks captain dave. I hope we have a good time also. Our first time. I'm glad you had good success.
6/10/24 @ 8:48 PM
Captain Dave
User since 12/29/04
Group (10) of us were at Cedar Point Resort opening week. New owners Jason & Angie are awesome. We caught a lot of walleye in 5-8 feet of water, using some minnows but plastics worked as well. Accidentally caught a number of musky, biggest was 49”. Biggest walleye was 28”. We had a lot of wind, rain and tough fishing condition, but if you look in the bays that is where we had success. Hope you have a great time on Cedar Lake!
6/9/24 @ 7:55 PM
peanut09
User since 1/17/10
Does anyone have any current fishing reports for cedar lake? I'm going next week and was wondering how the fishing has been.
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE