Darin - Lake-Link
USER SINCE 5/17/01

Keep this on topic! 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 194 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

TODAY @ 3:26 PM
nbadger23
USER SINCE 7/23/21

Credace, I asked that question of the Canadian Border Service today and they said the 72 hour window is from time of test to time of border cross, as opposed from time of test result to time of border cross. This is what I expected them to say but wanted to confirm.

TODAY @ 2:25 PM
Credance
USER SINCE 5/6/20

The test start when you are tested or when the lab starts it’s testing Could also make a difference. 

TODAY @ 1:25 PM
chelios99
USER SINCE 8/27/19

nbadger23 Please keep us up to date on that Walgreens test! Thanks

TODAY @ 1:07 PM
nbadger23
USER SINCE 7/23/21

Everything Guidefishing put in his post is spot on.  I hadn't read it until today but it meshed with everything both our camp owner and the border agency people I spoke with today told me. 

The only thing that I'm still trying to get confirmation on is if the Abbott ID NOW rapid test that Walgreens offers is acceptable or not.  All of my reading says that it IS a molecular/PCR test but I'm not sure if because it's analyzed on-site, versus in a lab, disqualifies it.  The Canadian Public Health official I spoke to today could not confirm but stated that if it is a molecular/PCR test it would work. 

I will keep doing some more digging on it, simply because I'm worried that getting tested, getting the results, and getting to the border in a 72 hour window could get dicey if murphy's law kicks in.  Whereas if that all breaks down on me and I know I can get to the nearest Walgreens and get results in a few hours I can adjust on the fly. 

7/26/21 @ 2:01 PM
Graceonpoint
USER SINCE 10/24/17

I think you download the vaccine card into the ArriveCan website so card stock shouldn't matter.  Everyone knows that it would be easy to forge the vaccine card. I heard they were going to determine the likelihood someone is vaccinated by asking them if they thought the election was stolen.  

7/26/21 @ 1:02 PM
Larballslobasaurus
USER SINCE 4/8/17

Thanks for the link kmanster.  And you can get cardstock paper of various weights and sizes from Staples...

https://www.staples.com/Card-Stock/cat_CL214438

7/26/21 @ 12:18 PM
kmanster
kmanster
USER SINCE 7/5/06

https://apa.memberclicks.net/assets/Coronavirus/Vaccines/Vaccine_Webpage/COVID%20Vaccine%20Record%20Card.pdf

In case anyone loses their card.  Here is a blank copy in case anyone needs one.

7/24/21 @ 2:35 PM
Mike C 2018
USER SINCE 8/31/18

Where do we get a Molecular/PCR covid screening ?

Check your State's public health website and that info should be there.  Some Walgreens and CVS stores offer testing.  I know the Walgreens 2 blocks from house offers PCR tests.  The main things is to make sure you get the results back in time for that 72 hour window to cross the border.

7/23/21 @ 10:23 PM
JCBARA
USER SINCE 8/13/20

Where do we get a Molecular/PCR covid screening ?

7/23/21 @ 5:11 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
You know you can go to Greece with a passport and a vaccination card that's all and you have to fly overseas  sounds difficult

Oh wait except for the rules to go to Canada the drive across the border

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 194 POSTS
Advertise here
New CUSTOM Colors! The perfect choice when you want a lure that runs straight and true, even when running fast and deep. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: RAPALA - Down Deep Husky Jerk - NEW Custom Colors
The Deadeye Custom Series rods are all custom technique specific walleye jigging rods designed for the tournament walleye angler. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Dead Eye Custom Series Rods
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.