Darin - Lake-Link
MEMBER SINCE 5/17/01

Keep this on topic! 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 146 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

6/21/21 @ 10:02 PM
Mike C 2018
USER SINCE 8/31/18

Hey Go, that is some creative editing there.  I think you need to go back through the posts to see who said what...

6/21/21 @ 9:27 PM
gokansasbadgers
USER SINCE 11/4/10

Lol.. Mike - Everyone here is entitled their own opinions but lets stop with personal attacks and get back to the border discussion.....

later mike posts -  I think you're one who needs to seek some professional help.   

So Mike, what makes you so special to tell someone to stop the personal attacks but its completely okay for you to do it?  Okay...............

6/21/21 @ 8:50 PM
Mike C 2018
USER SINCE 8/31/18

Jaypadg34, I guess very site has their resident troll. I think you're one who needs to seek some professional help.  I'm done with this......

6/21/21 @ 8:40 PM
Jaypadg34
USER SINCE 5/8/20

Lol. Hi Mike.  Seek help.  I hear they give out different colored chips for the milestones you need to achieve

6/21/21 @ 6:36 PM
Mike C 2018
USER SINCE 8/31/18

Wow Jaypadg34, are you insinuating that Buckskin is a racist??  I don't know either one of you but I could, judging by your posts, insinuate that you're one of those Progressive Liberal who is all for free speech and long it's speech you agree with. Everyone here is entitled their own opinions but lets stop with personal attacks and get back to the border discussion.....

6/21/21 @ 5:26 PM
Jaypadg34
USER SINCE 5/8/20

Our outfitter originally said he needed all of July or he likely wouldn't bother this year. Talked with him today and he double checked his numbers and now says if he gets August and September hell still do it. 

It will be open by then.  

6/21/21 @ 1:08 PM
Mike C 2018
USER SINCE 8/31/18

That f..king Trudeau just moved the goal posts for opening the border.  I'd say the chances of a 2021 fishing season are slim & none and slim is heading for the door....

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/21/canada-us-border-reopening-july-5-vaccine-495335

On the bright side, for those who really don't want the vax can push that decision back to next year....

6/21/21 @ 9:13 AM
Buckskin
USER SINCE 5/19/04

Hmmm, guess I missed a post somewhere from Jaypadg34...  

6/20/21 @ 9:33 PM
Larballslobasaurus
USER SINCE 4/8/17

Mike C.  Pretty certain Buckskin is the type who's very much against illegal border crossings as long as it doesn't apply to him as a white guy.

If being white is an issue then there are ways around that too.  A fake vax card and a little shoe polish and your good to go!

6/20/21 @ 8:40 PM
Jaypadg34
USER SINCE 5/8/20

Mike C.  Pretty certain Buckskin is the type who's very much against illegal border crossings as long as it doesn't apply to him as a white guy.

And to your question, it would only take a few idiot antivaxxers forging a card to make them shut the whole thing down if they were to open

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 146 POSTS
Advertise here
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon
Heading off on a solo adventure? A brief adventure with a pal? The Grizzly 15 is perfect for personal use or for shorter adventures. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: GRIZZLY COOLERS - Grizzly 15 Personal Cooler
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.