doorman
USER SINCE 12/28/06

Easiest $50 I'll ever make. JK

Canada, Open the border!

5/8/21 @ 11:05 AM
Bigpike1
USER SINCE 2/28/02

Nice pic on your part also Dan.

If the Canucks ever get it together we should have a 1 or 2 day bigp1ke contest. $50 American a person nothing under 20 pounds qualify, double jeopardy for a fish over 50". 

It will give us something to look forward to 

5/5/21 @ 11:39 PM
doorman
doorman
USER SINCE 12/28/06

That's a beautiful Old Style sign! 

Open the border Canada. It's time!

Sunrise looking north east toward the border! 

5/5/21 @ 9:48 AM
Bigpike1
USER SINCE 2/28/02

Thanks for sharing, we still get to enjoy the view from northern Wisconsin and you dont need a shot to see it. Though you can enjoy one while its happening!!!!

5/5/21 @ 7:56 AM
KDueck
KDueck
USER SINCE 2/14/21

Northern LOTW sunset incase some of you forget what its like...

5/4/21 @ 10:13 PM
fishhook
fishhook
USER SINCE 9/16/01

tot,

Lake-Links cleaned up a few posts from this thread.

Apparently someone with thin skin narked out something they weren’t happy with what was said. 

Happens around here once in awhile,ya know? 

Just want to go fishin north side. 

5/4/21 @ 4:43 PM
fishhook
fishhook
USER SINCE 9/16/01

Looks like there was a clean up in isle 3 & 4,lol.

If the Canadian border opens mid August,September or October, I’m there for a 2 week fishin trip.

Vacc shots completed,& ready to roll!

5/4/21 @ 3:57 PM
Tim Zwieg
USER SINCE 1/10/12

Since last year< I have missed 4 annual trips to Canada.  I typically go 3 times a winter, I miss it!!!

5/3/21 @ 2:38 PM
RustyFishHook
USER SINCE 6/7/15

So I have excepted the fact that the border will not be open this summer and another year with out our fishing trip. I am wondering how many of these lodge owners with be able to stay afloat with back to back years of no business. I hope that the Canadian Government is helping them out. I really hate to see these businesses/lodges close after years of hard work and dedication. Yes I am sad about missing another year but it is the Lodges that are the ones that are doing the real suffering. I hope they can all make it through these crazy times.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 70 POSTS
Advertise here
Keep your beverages nice and cood with double-walled vacuum insulation from Grizzly. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: GRIZZLY COOLERS - Grizzly Drinkware
Precision trolling with a low profile at an affordable price. Loaded with features, the Convector Low Profile Line Counter will keep you in the strike zone! PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Okuma Convector Low Profile Line Counter Reel
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.