MENU
Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Canadian Border opening to non essential travel?

10/4/20 @ 9:57 PM
ORIGINAL POST
doorman
doorman
USER SINCE 12/28/06

Resort owners, Canadian residents or people in the know. When will the boarder open? 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 168 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

3/6/21 @ 11:32 PM
murman
USER SINCE 11/4/08

For all you Trump supporters, what happened to Covid ending Nov. 3rd like many of you claimed it would?

3/6/21 @ 9:48 PM
Jabberwalker
USER SINCE 4/21/04

Toughontrout, Yes they carried it over.

3/6/21 @ 9:11 PM
texasrig
USER SINCE 4/18/08

Wow KDueck, you obviously did not pass science class, or most likely any other class.

We are so sorry you are not real smart and that you believe things other un-educated people tell you.

3/6/21 @ 5:55 PM
EagleEye
EagleEye
USER SINCE 1/15/02

As far as I"m concerened Kdueck nailed it and the border isn't going to open any time soon, thanks to to the libs on each side.

By the way, I love riding in BC!

3/6/21 @ 2:08 PM
toughontrout
USER SINCE 12/21/20

Jabberwalker, did they just carry over your down payment from last year? If so, that's great! Ive'been telling everyone that you have to get it in writing as to just how the Pandemic, and things of this nature, would be hancled, otherwise, as some have found out, theie money's gone!

3/6/21 @ 1:38 PM
Jabberwalker
USER SINCE 4/21/04

We have a trip booked for August at Mahkwa Lodge on Lac Seul so praying it opens up. We we're suppose to go last year but obviously it got canceled. So any real info on border updates is much appreciated!

3/6/21 @ 11:17 AM
toughontrout
USER SINCE 12/21/20

Jabberwalker, Halleluiah! As I had posted about 2 weeks ago after talking to my Canadian friend and listenint to Canadian News, It looks like an outside chance that the border COULD open late September. Also, the posting that was shared with us from one of our Canadian Friends states that a friind of his from the Rainey River Parlaiment lists 3 different scenarios, and his way of thinking is that the 2nd one ( opening in June) was probably the best, in his thinking. There you have it!

3/6/21 @ 8:21 AM
percheye1
USER SINCE 6/24/01

Amen

3/6/21 @ 7:43 AM
Jabberwalker
USER SINCE 4/21/04

Nobody is changing anyone's mind here, our opinions don't really matter to the people deciding to open the border or not. Let's get back on topic of will the border open or not.

3/6/21 @ 6:57 AM
Jaypadg34
USER SINCE 5/8/20

Dude really thinks a virus that's killing millions is a conspiracy so china can make money selling facemasks.  That's a fun guy to go on a fishing trip with.  Lol

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 168 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.