MENU
Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Canadian Border opening to non essential travel?

10/4/20 @ 9:57 PM
ORIGINAL POST
doorman
doorman
USER SINCE 12/28/06

Resort owners, Canadian residents or people in the know. When will the boarder open? 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 179 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

TODAY @ 7:09 PM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
USER SINCE 3/26/19

boarder??     

TODAY @ 7:08 PM
toughontrout
USER SINCE 12/21/20

Jabberwalker, I didn't suggest that because I was not aware of it, and I also, at the very least, felt that I could possibly open his eyes to his very own foolish ideas, but to no avail! I for one am going to follow tour suggestion.

TODAY @ 6:51 PM
Jabberwalker
USER SINCE 4/21/04

I suggest everyone BLOCK KDueck, simply click on block user on his post. Crazy is as crazy does!

TODAY @ 4:42 PM
toughontrout
USER SINCE 12/21/20

Ok,KDueck, I read your last post three times. You start off with "I don't agree with your opinion" but frankly I can be of a differing opinion. What I totally disagree with are some of your titles and analogies. Examples: Plandemic (REALLY!) your opinion is that this pandemic was actually planned for the betterment of some people! REALLY! You refer to your Prime Minister as a "communist leader" REALLYAre you telling me that Prime Minister Trudeau is a member of good standing in the Communist Party? REALLY President Joe Biden "sniffs little children!" REALLY This is actually defamation of character, period. Your referrence to "vaccine passports" is nothing more than rumor. And finally, I purposely referred to Lutherans, Trumpsters, blacks/whites, male/female, etc. as a comparison as to how far off base your rants (opinions) have gotten and this last one proved my point. Hopefully, now you see what I've been talking about. 

TODAY @ 1:55 PM
KDueck
KDueck
USER SINCE 2/14/21

You don't have to like my opinion, just stating my view on the  border discussions, what's happening, and why.   I don't  think half those things you just mentioned were brought up in any of these discussions,  but this just goes to show more of what's going on in one particular side of the spectrum. Throw everything at the opposition and see what sticks, and try and shut down the apposing opinions. I'd be thrilled if the border opened.  I don't think there is justification to close it. 

TODAY @ 12:21 PM
toughontrout
USER SINCE 12/21/20

KDueck, did you forget what this thread is about? It's not about President Joe Biden, qanon, "commies", Lutherans, males, whites/blacks, Trumpsters, or ANY name-calling and especially profiling!

Again, please start your own new thread, so that those of us that want to , can continue in a civil manner, to discus "Canadian Border Travel to Non-Essential Travel"as this thread was intended!

TODAY @ 11:37 AM
KDueck
KDueck
USER SINCE 2/14/21

I used the word plandemic because there is many signs of this being planned out.  Gates who sees to profit in a huge way ran a covid simulation a few months before it happened. Our communist leader in Canada is on video that covid 19 has brought us an opportunity for the great reset, a term only "conspiracy theorists" used only a few short months ago. He has also used covid 19 to change our firearm laws and make certain guns illegal overnight. No science or data used for why these guns were banned (data shows majority of our gun deaths are result of smuggled in handguns, used by gangs) because there are still many that function the same way and are still legal. A few weeks ago they banned pellet guns/air soft guns that look like the scary black guns they are scared of. They are using this plandemic to take power away from the people. I don't know much about qanon, but something to look into i guess if they used the word plandemic. Look around you, are you scared to leave your home? In a true pandemic , everyone would want to stay home. Not be forced to. Another thing to note is the US election would likely have had a totally different outcome if those in power didn't change the way some states cast their ballots. Joe? Really, Joe Biden is president? The guy who sniffs little children and can't spit out a coherent sentence? My take is whoever is running this show is putting idiots in charge, because they are easy to control. We see it here in Canada with our PM, and in the US right now with Joe. Trump was the one exception. For a while they lost power. Those that used to sing his praises turned into haters overnight. Nothing was off the table to get him out of power. Have you seen any other president in power have his severed head put on a platter? Has any media ever attacked anyone else like Trump? No. It was un presidented info warfare against him. Everything they could was thrown at him. Hoping something would stick.  Again, those in power used the plandemic to their advantage. Theres signs of it everywhere.  In my eyes its communism creaping in. Everything thats happening is giving more power to governments and taking away from the people. Now we're starting to hear about vaccine passports. You may be free to enter Canada when you shoot yourself up with their concoction produced by the man who wants to use vaccinations to alter dna of people to make them think to his desired liking.  But that will be the only way. I guess the only thing we can do is wait and watch , see what happens next, then ask yourself, is this taking more power away from us, are we moving closer to a one world government and communism, or is it just another coincidence.  

By the way , fishing was poor in the area of Lake Winnipeg thay we fished. Lots of action and chases, but no commitment.  Although there was other parts of the lake where people did great. Travel is easy with truck this year. Pretty much for every vehicle accessible lake up here in MB and NW Ontario. And no extensions even needed on LW!! 

TODAY @ 11:29 AM
toughontrout
USER SINCE 12/21/20

REMINDER: this thread is titled "Canadian Border opening to non-essential travel". If you want to continue with your political rhetoric, start a new thread to that effect.

TODAY @ 8:29 AM
Jaypadg34
USER SINCE 5/8/20

Paranoidpercher. 

Thanks for deleting your post calling me a "commie" because I don't believe in qanon

TODAY @ 7:30 AM
Jaypadg34
USER SINCE 5/8/20

Texasrig,

He referred to it as a "plandemic" which means he's a Qanon nutjob.  It's pathetic that some people in this world decided to join a cult that believes liberals are harvesting the blood of children they keep underground in tunnels but... That's where we are today

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 179 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.