Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Cedar Lake, Ontario

4/12/02 @ 9:09 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Poboy
USER SINCE 1/9/02
I am planning a trip to Cedar Lake in late June. I was wondering if any one has been there. Any suggestions? Patterns? Hot spots? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 918 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

6/24/22 @ 8:14 PM
csbadvisor
USER SINCE 12/1/09

Walleye Master,  Cedar Lake IMO is enough.  Plentiful opportunities for walleye, northern, crappie, smallies and perch.  Some in our group head up to Ord Creek in Perault and do well (first week of June).  Can be a long trip depending on your boat.

6/24/22 @ 1:01 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
USER SINCE 9/6/13

Does anyone venture up into Perrault or is Cedar Lake enough for you?  It is a very  big area to explore and don’t know if I want to put the time in ?

5/26/22 @ 6:45 PM
kingbass
USER SINCE 12/21/01

I'll be up there july 9 to the 16th.  Leave some fish for us!!

5/24/22 @ 9:17 AM
Muskie44
USER SINCE 7/12/15

@kingbass

we’lll be up Fourth of July week

5/23/22 @ 11:22 PM
kingbass
USER SINCE 12/21/01

i wish i was!!  I'll be up there in 5 weeks!  Keystone lodge here we come!  Missed the last 2 years due to covid.  Before that never missed a year in 23 years

5/22/22 @ 8:15 AM
Muskie44
USER SINCE 7/12/15

Anyone up for the 2022 opener?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 918 POSTS
Advertise here
Lithium Ion batteries provide a consistent speed and torque from fillet to fillet, without reduced power or slow down as battery power wanes. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: RAPALA - Rapala R12 Fillet Knife Kit
The HELIX® Series delivers innovative technologies that make finding and catching fish simple. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird HELIX Mega Imaging
Designed with the inputs of Bassheads nationwide, Victory features 25 balanced models focused on techniques, comfort, and the ultimate in fish ability and affordability backed by a 15 year transferable warranty, built in the USA. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.