Hi all, I recently inherited a fishing boat from my father. Its an 1988 Tracker 17 . He barely used the boat and has stayed stored indoors all its life. It was last used a couple of years ago then winterized. I own a large cruiser with inboards and not really familiar with Outboard maintenance. Is there a checklist you guys can help me with I should look at doing before selling? It currently has a Honda 15HP 4 stroke outboard and a Merc 7)HP as primary . I will check all batteries as I have a load tester. I am thinking I should probably take the Honda off and sell outright since that was just added a few years ago and I think I could get more for it off the boat than someone would be willing to pay extra , thoughts? Last, assuming the boat is in good condition, which it is, what would be a good asking price? I do have down riggers for it, new decals, new windshield still in box, and pleasure seats in excellent condition. Thank you for any help. This is the only pic I have at the moment. As soon as I get my cruiser in I am going to go into detail mode for the fishing boat. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxa5vmqc8x5xui7/Screenshot%202014-04-21%2008.34.47.png