MORE
Boats & Motors

Spectrum Boats

4/19/18 @ 7:24 AM
INITIAL POST
slipery
slipery
User since 1/30/11

Good Morning ; Does any body know makes Spectrum Boats ? And any info , I am looking at older one never heard of them . 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
4/20/18 @ 6:11 AM
slipery
slipery
User since 1/30/11

Thanks Guys ; Wont Matter The guy sold boat left add up for 3 weeks after sale  . I hate That when they do that ! 

4/19/18 @ 9:04 PM
hntesox
hntesox
User since 1/11/02

I know few that had them. Boat itself is like a fisher, tracker and smoker. Quality wise. It’s obviously a older boat and fine if you just look at it. Wiring, soft floors especially by livewell and battery compartment should be looked at. All of the owners had no issues or complaints on the boat itself. However as stated... be leery on the force motors. I never met a force owner that was satisfied. All 3 owners had force and nothing but issues. Keep in mind when purchasing. Good luck if price is right go for it with the idea of swapping. My opinion 

4/19/18 @ 10:21 AM
Peterskeeter
User since 2/6/11

Back in 2000, I had a 1992 19' Spectrum fish n ski made by BlueFin. GREAT nice looking boat except for the 125hp force motor. Left me on the water 3 times in 2 years (thank god for trollong motors)! If the price is right, and you can put a different outboard on it (keeping it at decent price range)  go for it. Nice boat, and the only one I actually got complements on. Many people asked me where I got it. They don't compliment or ask where to get the Prince Craft! And they're nice looking boats too...

4/19/18 @ 9:01 AM
Master_Piker
Master_Piker
User since 12/7/05

Depends on the year...some were made by Blue Fin (until early 1990s) and newer models were made by Fisher, which if I'm not mistaken was a division of Tracker...know a couple guys that had them. One had a weld crack, but other than that I haven't heard anything bad about them. If it's what you can afford and it floats, go for it. I would be more concerned about the outboard on it...a lot of those came with Force outboards, which I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot stick that I borrowed from someone else...

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE