MENU
Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Powerhouse Marine or Bob's Marine Service?

3/11/15 @ 10:43 AM
ORIGNAL POST
walleyerod
User since 7/9/08
Hello! I have a question for you guys. I have a 2002 Yamaha 175 HPDI V-max that needs a tuneup - not running very well last fall when I put her to bed.

Who should I take her to? Bob's Marine Service in Prairie du Chien or Power House Marine in LaCrosse? Any experiences with either one? Recommendations? The boat is located near richland center.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations and/or comments.

Walleyerod

DISPLAYING 1 TO 7 OF 7 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
3/23/15 @ 9:06 AM
walleyerod
User since 7/9/08
Thanks guys. The only reason I asked is my gut told me to look around after I meet the powerhouse guys. Nice enough but just not sure. Think I'll talk to Andy at Team once the snow melts!

3/19/15 @ 11:38 PM
radioman
radioman
MEMBER since 5/19/03
IF you haven't already had this taken care of, I'll offer my suggestion. As was mentioned before, if you're going to take it anywhere in the La Crosse area, Team Marine is THE place to go. Andy(the owner)is a straight shooter, fair and does an excellent job of explaining things, so you completely understand what might need to be done. Team takes care of all my outboard issues, if and when I have any. Been going to him, since he bought the business. I've recommended Team to a lot of people and have never heard even one complaint.

3/19/15 @ 5:43 PM
trackerrat
trackerrat
User since 7/12/06
I've never had a problem with powerhouse. They have lots of merc parts on hand and they also got me a new axle for my trailer in a quick manner.

3/17/15 @ 7:38 PM
MileMark_714
MileMark_714
User since 12/26/10
Doesn't Starks service Yamaha?I have heard good about Team Marine,especially with Mercury.

Can't comment on Powerhouse for service,but never had any problems with getting parts.Seemed reasonable for the area.

The place I would AVOID is that place in Holmen.

3/17/15 @ 7:06 AM
ol sarge
ol sarge
User since 3/8/04
I would steer away from Powerhouse. Just my two cents.

3/11/15 @ 11:51 AM
Waldo
User since 6/20/01
Team marine in LaCrosse is my go to place. Andy will take care of you.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 7 OF 7 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.