LOGIN
Lake-Link

New numbers

7/14/16 @ 7:05 PM
ORIGNAL POST
ESOX68
ESOX68
User since 2/21/06

I finally got my numbers for my new boat. I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to have them painted on in the Green Bay Area .

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 10 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
12/19/14 @ 7:29 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

It's just bad lighting/sunlight in that picture Ed. 

7/18/16 @ 8:13 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

btw, was told about Lettertech by BA... nice how that works on Lake-Link

7/17/16 @ 9:34 AM
jbird68
jbird68
User since 1/24/05

Look up a local vinyl sign shop. They can make you custom numbers. Tell them what size and they can design whatever you want. 

7/17/16 @ 9:25 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
Have you been pull over
those letters don't stand
out

Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service

Are you sure you want them painted on. I go to the sign shop and they space them out and everything for ten bucks.  You pick the fonts you pick the colors and they put it together and boom you are done.  Just make sure that they contrast against your boat ... I got a warning ticket one time for that.. 

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710

7/17/16 @ 8:02 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

I agree, A much more cheaper, but quality option is buying custom numbers. You call the exact size, color, outline, font. It will match your boat perfectly. Do it online. If not an option, you will have to find someone that does custom paint. Good luck and tight lines

7/16/16 @ 10:11 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
I all so used lettertech was very happy

7/15/16 @ 1:44 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

an alternative... if you go to your boat mfg under boat licenses, they will make you up your boat number decal using the same font, etc., that match your boat mfg's lettering

little pricey, but I did for my Alumacraft, and it turns out really nice... plus it is a 1 piece deal, so you don't have to try to make the spacing etc for each letter.. see instructions

if your mfg isn't listed, you can also make/design your own from a list of fonts and colors

www.lettertech.com/

7/14/16 @ 9:49 PM
ESOX68
ESOX68
User since 2/21/06

Yep that's what I meant. I'll have to call some shops. I was just wondering how much they were. Thanks.

7/14/16 @ 9:22 PM
Ed Franko
User since 5/6/15

Are you sure you want them painted on. I go to the sign shop and they space them out and everything for ten bucks.  You pick the fonts you pick the colors and they put it together and boom you are done.  Just make sure that they contrast against your boat ... I got a warning ticket one time for that.. 

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 10 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.