LOGIN
Lake-Link

Lund Fury XL tiller

3/9/18 @ 3:39 PM
ORIGNAL POST
BPW
BPW
User since 7/4/06

Considering adding a Lund Fury XL tiller with 50hp motor and 24v bow troller.  Any comments from users of same or similar set up would be appreciated.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
3/13/18 @ 9:12 PM
genek.
User since 8/20/04

I have a 2017 1650rebel xs tiller with a 60 yamaha. slightly larger boat then what you are looking at. I rigged it myself and bought just the boat and trailer. I will say this I was not impressed with the fit and finish of the alumacrafts. the price difference between the alumacarft  comparable boat was only 500.00 less when buying just the boat and trailer.  I did not want to give up the IPS hull on the lund. p.m. me with any specific questions. 

3/9/18 @ 9:08 PM
icebelt
User since 10/22/13

I have had Starcraft,Alumacraft,fished out Crestliner,Fisher,Mirrocraft and can't remember. I now own two Lund's and can say don't let anyone talk you into something else

3/9/18 @ 8:44 PM
GRANDAD
User since 6/1/09

Look into the aluma Craft classic 16.5,with any 50,Yahama,Merc. Or ETec lot more boat for less money!

3/9/18 @ 4:36 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

no experience with this Lund, but don't think you could go wrong ... have to decide what boat you like...price, layout, etc

in the tiller class, I like the current offerings by Crestliner in terms of layout, etc... even tho I have an Alumacraft Competitor, 16' with a 70 Yamaha, like it a lot, but the layout of the Crestliner Pro Tiller knocks me out

a lot depends on size of the rig you're looking at as well

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.