Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

1750 fish hawk livewell

9/3/14 @ 7:29 AM
ORIGNAL POST
Bill
User since 7/5/01
I have a 2000 crestliner fish hawk that I'm having livewell issues with. The timer for the recirculate pump is shot and while investigating the issue found another problem. I bought the boat used and I'm finding garage done wiring. Pictured is my console switch and would like to know from fish hawk owners how there livewells work? If each position has a function. when you put mine on livewell the livewell and baitwell start filling then ACC(accessory?) pump shuts off nothing happening, then BOTH position the pump turns on and start filling again! Ideally I would think they would work separately since there is a BOTH position on the switch.

Thanks.. Bill

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/8/14 @ 11:56 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
No recirc, and the switch was on the dash

the 2003 had toggle switches similar to these, that lit up, some were 2 way like the one for the livewell pump, some were 3 way like for nav/off/anchor lights one

they all lit up on the tip...

the only switch on the bow was a trim/tilt switch, at least that is all I recall

replaced several of the switches, wasn't too bad... good luck

9/8/14 @ 9:30 PM
Bill
User since 7/5/01
Prop buster the bilge has its own switch. Nihsif yours didn't have a recirculate pump? mine is located on the panel in the front of the boat with a light for the livewell this is where I first noticed the splicing of the wires for the pumps. Did your switches light up? the switches have clear tips(see pic)that I think might have lit up. I might have to wait till winter to pull some decking up to investigate it further. what I would like to do is keep them separate. I use the baitwell more than the livewell, don't keep to much fish!

Thanks Bill

9/8/14 @ 3:44 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
don't know if this will help.

I had a 2003 FH1750. There was a live-well and a bait-well.

was manual, no recirc, just on/off

when switch for live-well was turned on , both the live-well and bait-well filled.

I rarely used the bait-well, so I just shut it off at the fill valve and used it for storage

9/7/14 @ 9:56 PM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05
are you sure one isn't a bilge pump ? or do you have three pumps ?

9/7/14 @ 8:00 PM
Bill
User since 7/5/01
Any fish hawk owners out there that would like to offer an answer or opinion? normally would you have a separate pump for the livewell and one for the baitwell? without taking up decking I know I have 2 pumps 1 for filling both and 1 for recirculating the livewell.

Thanks Bill

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.